Thursday

And Zuzu said let there be poop!

<p>Everybody poops. Its the name of a great book, or so I hear. It is day 32 and I am feeling good. I'm a little sad to think that summer is coming to an end. The amazing variety of fresh fruits and veggies will soon be gone. I try to remain hopeful for winter and think of the new discoveries I will make.
Being in Seattle really drove home the longing for an extended summer. Walking through the farmers market I was in awe. The colors, the smells, textures and just the variety! I wanted to move into the market and never leave. But while I might not leave I know a lot of those beautiful crops are days from the end of the season. How depressing! It feels like I *just* discovered so much of this world of veggies. It feels like only yesterday that I discovered a love for beets and turnips. Then again wasn't that last summer? I think it was... lol I just don't want to wait for them to come back! I wish I could travel the world chasing summer and the amazing produce. So what does fall bring? Different types of squash and stuff... I found a website that shows what's in season during the different months by state. It says Oregon has apples and cucumbers and other goodies. The nice man we made our last purchase from in Seattle said apples and pears are the next in season. Oh the possibilities! So we will be cruising to the end of our fast as the season wraps up and the next one makes its appearance.
I should be juicing before bed... im lazy so sue me. It always bites me in the ass but I haven't gotten 7hrs of sleep all week.  Today was rough, I got a headache that lasted the entire day. I was freezing, holy shit I was cold! I read an explanation for why I get so cold but Tracy said it best when she said my fat reserves are scared!
What else did I do today? Oh yes, I tried out bikes. Mike has an awesome bike, you pedal out not down so its like you're leaning back a bit. Its really comfortable but the handle bars are really far. I tried one out in my size and I think it might be the one. Its a really cool orange color. We're going back this weekend and I'm gonna take it for a long ride and see how it works out before we buy it. Woohoo exciting! Oh and I pooped. Haha great way to end the day bet you're glad you read to the end!

No comments:

Post a Comment