Thursday

Today's blog brought to you by the letter Q

Q for Queen or quickie which is what this is! Today I just want to wish a wonderful birthday to my wonderful busy little queen!! Erik Velasco has been the #1 man in my life right after my dad for the last 14 years of our lives. Sorry Mike but ya'll share the spot cause he was here first! Thought thick and less thick Erik has been there supporting me and loving me even at my ugliest and especially through my ugliest hair.
I met this wonderful man in freshman year of high school. With his funky sketchers and his ponytail and that gorgeous smile of his. (I got the biggest crush on him but he would always flirt with another friend of ours and I was like fine whatever.) He is my soul mate and I don't know what I'd ever do without him. He understands my humor and he understands my antics and he tells me when I deserve a good backhand upside the head. He's seen me cry, I've seen him cry and at the end of it we just reminded each other that it's ok to be fatties! We've only fought once in our relationship and it broke my heart when I realized we weren't talking. After weeks of relentless calls he finally took me back. I tell ya, I was going nuts without my bestie. I was like that woman in Sweeden that called her ex something like 67,000 times? Thank you for taking me back Erik! You are the love of my life!!

No comments:

Post a Comment