Sunday

It's Sunday today. Yesterday was Saturday, tomorrow will be Monday. You know I should probably listen to that girls song if I'm gonna continue to mock her. Or maybe I should just not mock her. Meh it's a toss up.

I went to the grocery store this afternoon. I wanted to go into Fred Meyers cause they have like everything but when I pulled into the parking lot I about lost my mind. It was just so busy! People can't seem to drive their way out of a paper bag. There were idiots driving past other idiots that were trying to leave nearly hitting them, there were other idiots just stopping at random in front of me. Absolutely no reason to have stopped, it just looked like a good place for a break? I couldn't do it. I left immediately. My anxiety was spiking I felt like I had an elephant on my chest. It was almost as hard to leave the parking lot as it was getting in. There was only a left hand turn available to exit and cars just kept coming. Finally I just darted out like all the other assholes on the road. I made it across the street and safely into the Albertson's parking lot which was much more my speed. Totally deserted. I had to sit in the car and take a breather before I could muster up enough will to get out of the car.
I've been completely devoid of energy all day long. I slept poorly and woke up ready for a nap. Of course there is no such luck for me. Mike and I had breakfast then went to see a movie. We saw the source code and it was good but I kept drifting off. I was worried I'd start to snore during the movie. It's not unlike me to do that. After the movie was lunch. First we needed to get mike a belt or some suspenders to keep his pants up. We got home sat at the table for a few minutes and yawned and yawned. I would have not given it a second thought to climb in bed at that second. Mike suggested a meal replacement shake for lunch. I said sure I'll make you one and have some popcorn myself. What I was really thinking was I'll make you your shake, I'll eat some popcorn and I'll climb in bed. He didn't like that plan he wanted real food. I thought jesus christ on a pogo stick, my blood sugar HAS to be through the roof if I'm feeling this run down! I was wrong. It was 160, although Mike assures me it could have been way higher earlier thus causing the comatose feeling. I kept telling myself if I kept moving I might be okay. I'll shake off the feeling. In retrospect, I was wrong.
We had lunch and I took him to work. I had decided this grocery trip was going to happen whether I would have to stop in a parking lot and snooze for a half hour or not.
I made it into Albertsons with no idea what I was actually there for. The last few months we've always gone in and come out with at least apples and bananas, so I figured if nothing else... I started checking out some fruits and veggies. I found an incredible turnip! It was the most gigantic thing in the world! Compared to red cabbages its like the equivalent of like 4 of them side by side. Holy crap you could use that thing as a deadly weapon! So that cheered me up. Then I meandered into the meat section. I wasn't looking for anything in particular. But I stumbled upon a sale. Buy one get one free on just about everything there! If anyone doesn't know this by now, I am incredible sucker for sales. Whether or not I need the item on sale chances are I'll consider the purchase anyway. Sales were made for idiots like me. That being said, I left the store with 2 packets of chicken breast, 2 packets of pork chops, 2 packs of lean ground turkey, and like 4 packets of steak. I don't know how many pounds each contains but there's a lot. Sorry Mike! I was on such a high after my amazing $30 in savings (yes I am being sarcastic about the savings, no I'm not kidding about the high I was on) I ran off to Walmart. Oh goodness. I just needed zip lock bags and foil. Then I ended up purchasing new tubes for my bike, and a new seat, and brown rice. Why? Because I can! No not really but because eventually I would have purchased the bike stuff I hope the sun starts coming out in our parts. And the rice, well I wanted some goddamn rice! I found myself driving back to the other side of town cause I forgot Mikes prescription needed to be picked up. Then I got home and my knees about buckled at the thought of taking all those bags upstairs... But I did it. I'm tired, sleepy and now I have to go to the gym. So here I go friends. Off to the DAC Thats right bitches. Gold's Gym can go suck on that turnip!

1 comment: