Monday

This little piggy went into the trash

As I type Mike is off scrubbing the toilet. I know he is cause I can smell the cleaning products. It reminds me of a time I came home to find him bent over the bathtub giving it the scrubbing of its life. He reeked of bleach and I have never been so turned on in my life! hahaha!! Oh Mikey, he does keep me guessing.
I've been in a foul mood all afternoon. Mostly cause I was sleepy as hell. Cause I had to answer the same question 15 different times and then dinner pissed me off. Bastard wouldn't cook! I followed the directions and that goddamn pork chop was pink inside no matter how long I left it on the heat. Eventually I just gave up and threw the fucker away. I didn't throw all of it away just 2 pieces. That wasn't bad. I know there are starving kids in other countries and in Eugene, but really I don't think they deserve being poisoned by my terrible cooking. Hell I'm not entirely convinced that Mike and I are in the clear. Only time will tell.
I'm more than a little agitated right now. It feels like nails on a chalk board the agitation that is. I don't know why but the guys downstairs laughing and carrying on is driving me insane. I miss my old place with walls that went from floor to ceiling!! I need some noise canceling headphones.

No comments:

Post a Comment