Wednesday

One day down

Another 119 to go! I am incredibly surprised that I survived today. The stress eater that I am and all... I woke up with all these confident idea's that today was gonna be awesome. Instead as I got off to work the first thing I found was that my car had been broken into. We are pretty certain the car title was in the glove box, and I do say "was" because it no longer is! Also Mike's Zune. Soooo annoying but frankly it could have been worse, at least there wasn't a broken window. Off to work we went where the sky was falling. Everywhere I looked something was going terribly wrong. I guess it was a good distraction from the lack of food. So here I am end of day one, slowly enjoying a fresh salsa drink... I'm worried Mike is ready to quit. He doesn't feel so good, poor dude. I offered tea and I offered broth and he turned them down. Maybe if he turned the damn heater off he wouldn't feel as sick, ok that is unlikely but I'm hot as hell. Anyway that is all. Not very interesting today too bad so sad!

No comments:

Post a Comment