Sunday

Sunday- 5

While fasting folks tend to have trouble with body temperature regulation. In other words: Your ass will be cold as shit! Also it's winter in the northern half of the hemisphere which makes keeping warm even more difficult. A good way to combat this issue is TO WEAR CLOTHING. Someone, namely my husband, has missed this memo. He struggles with this concept. He spends a good chunk of the day or evening on the same spot on the couch with only his underwear on and with a space heater blasting at him. I on the other hand spend the same time sweating in my pj's. Bastard, put on some effing clothes!
There now, that rant out of the way... It's Sunday, I'm almost ready to be back to my weekdays where I have a pattern, a schedule mostly and it is easier not to focus so much on food or the lack there of. As of today 5lbs down for me and 9 for him. Fucker. Though it is painfully obvious that men ALWAYS lose weight more quickly than women it will never stop bothering me. Whatever. Suck it Mike Jones! Even if you lose weight quicker, I'll always be the cuter of the two! We keep talking of a bike ride but honestly, I don't want to. I'm lazy that may never change. Also exercise tends to make me hungry and hungry means juice not a cheeseburger (insert sad face).

No comments:

Post a Comment