Thursday

Day 3 and we're still here!

And still going! So yesterday was rough, the office is the devil. The gals put together a potluck for yesterday, why you might ask? Well because it was Tuesday, duh! Only thing worse than a potluck; a dip potluck. Holy shit it's like crack to a fat girl with a food addiction! I was doing ok for the first 4 hours. Granted I get into the office at 7 and by noon I was sure I would do okay cause I wasn't hungry. I had drank about 50 oz of liquid between my juice and water so it all came tumbling down when I had to pee. I had been in and out of my office all morning but when I went to pee I found myself blocked in by some dude on a ladder. What that meant was that I had to go around to the other door which put me right in front of the buffet of stuff. I got half way back before a handful of ruffles manhandled their way into my mouth.

No comments:

Post a Comment