Sunday

Day 6 wrap up

So technically I'm starting day 7. But I wanted to check in. Day 6 went pretty well, got myself to the farmers market and came home with more pounds of fruit than anyone else there! I made some soup which yall might have seen on FB. Yeah it looks kind of gross but it wasn't. Also the shot I put on FB was pre-final mix. It just looked cool, once it was finished it was bright beet red. I made far too much of it but hey that just means I can have some for a few days.
I've come to a conclusion, if I NEED to eat something, I'm going to do it. I had a side salad today and a side of soup. I didn't feel one bit bad about it damn it! If I'm going to cheat at least I'm doing it with the same veggies I'd otherwise be juicing. It's not like the "plan" is against it. It's basically up to us how strict we want to be with it. Plus Mike and I seriously made up for it. After dinner we planned to watch a movie but Mike really wanted to take a bike ride. So we did. We rode 11 miles around the river and finished at the mall. We watched a movie and rode another 3 miles home.
It was fun! I'm tired, I know I'm gonna ache like crazy tomorrow err later today. I was sure I was facing certain death on that ride. I have an unnatural fear of walking around in dark places. So here we are riding on the trail and I'm like uh... Mike it's getting dark. How's about we head back? Mike was like no we can do it, it's not that dark! Plus you're with me!! Oh yeah real comforting dude. It freaks me out to know there can be folks just wondering around in the dark on those paths. I really don't want to be murdered or mugged. Lucky for him I didn't get murdered or mugged. I would have been really fricken pissed! So yeah, I would say I worked off a side salad and a bowl of soup.

No comments:

Post a Comment