Thursday

Letting it all go

One pound of pee at a time! Or is it 16oz of pee at a time? Whatever. I need to pee something fierce but I'm too lazy to go. Mike wants to go to the gym tonight. It's cruel to make me ride my bike there only to do more strenuous stuff and then have to bike home. He freaked out a tiny bit earlier when he realized I took all the mean green juice. I have to say none of it tasted like mean green and the two bottles didn't taste the same. One had a weird fuzz taste like when you eat a pineapple that is going bad and it makes your tongue weird. The other one didn't do that. I guess it's mind over matter cause that shit tasted different even though it came from the same batch. Poor dude had the same kind of drink all day. Too bad he couldn't use his imagination and pretend it wasn't.
I've been feeling bloated today. I can hear gas rumbling about in my innards but I've been kind enough not to fart up a storm for my team. It's the least I could do as a thank you for today's cookie pot luck. Seriously, all week there has been food on that back counter. You would think these people have never seen food before! How the hell am I so fat and the rest of them aren't? Whatever. Tomorrow is one of our peoples last day before she saunters off into the sunset of retirement. I might have mentioned this but the company is buying pizza for all of customer service. I hate them. I don't really but I do. I can say without fear of being struck by lightning for being a big fat liar that I did NOT eat a single cookie. Yeah I looked at them, I even inhaled the sweet smells but I prevailed. One of the gals told me I was shrinking before her eyes. I could have kissed her! And darling Carol told me to stop my bitching cause I am looking fantastic. Well okay then! I'm still gonna bitch about bike riding so don't tell her. All in all not a bad day #18. Except for letting Mike make my juice everything is rolling by smoothly. Since I turned my insulin down to 75% I haven't been hitting lows. I started boulusing for my carb intake and didn't go too high or too low so we are right on track for success!

No comments:

Post a Comment