Wednesday

Caution: Biting Hazard

I won't bite you today cause my teeth hurt. Instead I might take a swing at you or kick you in the shins. If I could I would temporarily remove my teeth and gum you a bit. I'm having a rough day with this mouth soreness. Where was it last night when I was happily chomping down on my grilled cheese and soup?! Not only am I in some pain but the phones have been ringing off the hook. Every person who needs some hand holding within the entire state of Oregon has been on my phone. I tried to have lunch, a sandwich from Quizinos and a salad. I guess maybe my teeth were trying to tell me something. The sandwich would have been oh a measly 21 pts. The salad luckily was only 5. I only finished half the sandwich cause each time I bit through the bread I felt a jolt of pain. I guess if this is how I go about refraining from over eating then so be it?
Question: You've all seen those small watermelons at the grocery store right? They're called personal watermelons, at least the ones I picked up were. So does that mean that it would be ok for me to sit down and eat a whole melon on my own? Don't worry I didn't. At least not in one sitting... I had half for desert last night and half for breakfast this morning. It's sometimes a bit misleading to read individual when you're staring at a giant melon or a pan of lasagna or something like that. Misleading might be the wrong word. I guess it all comes down to common sense and whether or not we choose to ignore what we really know and do what we really want. Or in my case eat it.
Funny how my teeth ache but not enough to keep me from chomping on some crackers and soft cheese. I went on a crazy cheese fest last night at the grocery store. I got sliced cheese, soft cheese spreads, laughing cow cheese... cheese cheese and a little more cheese. I found these wheat thin flat bread thingies. 2 of them for 2 pts. Not the best deal but what the hell. It was also 2pts for 2 tablespoons of this garlic and herb cheese spread I found. Mmmm Mmm good! Basically the lesson of today is unless you want me chomping on your fingers which I've dipped in my cheese, do not look at me cross when you see me with a handful of crackers and cheese or crumbs on my shirt.

No comments:

Post a Comment