Sunday

Oh crap it's Sunday



Breakfast is served
It just dawned on me that today is Sunday. Which means tomorrow I return to our regularly scheduled crazy. Not that I ever really take a break from that... Yesterday didn't really feel like a Saturday, I feel like I have been cheated out of my weekend. Oh well. This morning began with the obligatory what do you want for breakfast exchange between us. I got very rilled up and was determined to not eat eggs. I don't very much care for eggs but I keep finding myself ordering them. Omelets, scrambles, etc. Yesterday it was a bizzare omelet with too many green chillies, and filled with salsa, then slathered with sour cream. I ate about 1/4 of it along with 2 pancakes. It really wasn't a terrible breakfast but today I wanted nothing to do with eggs. So we are instead enjoying our meal replacement shake and the 2lbs of vitamins we take with breakfast and lunch. I didn't really enjoy my shake this morning probably because I'm thinking of tacos and french fries. I'm also thinking of cheese sticks, cheesecake and steak. I even wish I had some peanut butter cause a peanut butter and jelly sandwich sounds tasty as well.
You know what I should be doing instead of sitting here thinking of all these meals I'm not going to eat, is slapping on some sweats and gym shoes and getting it over with. Yesterday was legs day but I conveniently fell asleep for a little while and skipped the whole damn thing. The back of my thighs has been aching since last gym trip. I don't know why since I was working on my back not my legs. Leave it to me to injure myself doing something completely unrelated.
I decided to take my measurements. The scale and I are taking a hiatus from each other. Well I from it, because I don't want to buy a new one which will need to happen when I body slam it for telling the truth. After discovering that my batwings are all but gone I realized I need something to show me that what I'm doing is working. The scale isn't doing it, and my jeans... well I wear those throughout a 30lb range so they are no good judge of size either. Mike keeps giving me the same bullshit line "we don't have starting measurements though!" Well asshole if we took any then those would be the starting measurements. Just sayin.

No comments:

Post a Comment