Wednesday

How the human penis lost its spines

Ha ha! Ok time to come clean, this entry has nothing to do with its title. I was paroozing CNN and I saw that headline. It tickled me... maybe I'll go back and read the article.

Today was day 1 of this 24 day challenge. It's gonna be a long long long 24 days. The morning started with a citrus flavored fiber drink. Drink is being too generous actually. It had the consistency of apple sauce and tasted 10x worse. I had to choke it down and keep myself from gaging and vomiting all at the same time. Good lord that was awful and I have to do this for another 23 days?! I had an apple for breakfast, an apple at 11 and a banana at 12. I was starving by the time lunch finally rolled around. I had a fajita salad for lunch with a crap ton of tortilla chips. Lunch was 24 pts. I forgot to pack anything else to snack on. This "recommended diet" says no cheese. Oz says I can just reduce my cheese intake. He says so long as I follow the plan 80% of the time I'll be okay. I woke up on time but very tired since I didn't fall asleep until after midnight. The morning was going fine until I had to get out of  bed. I thought okay this isn't so bad... then I tried walking down the stairs on our way out and I realized just how wrong I was. Going up stairs hurts but going down them feels like I'm going to loose control of my bowels. Pretty imagery right? Ha, I'm sorry! So part way through the afternoon I had a spark energy drink. I'm still waiting for that to kick in. Tonight will consist of another work out. We were given the night off after all. I thought we were doing back or chest but we didn't, good thing cause I'm starting to lock up.
We went to the pizza research institute for dinner. We didn't have any pizza. We shared a greens and gorgonzola salad and an order of stuffed mushrooms. They had artichoke somethin or other inside. Tasty! I felt full but really wanted something else to eat, I hadn't reached that stuffed feeling. Mike said we were ok and we have to have a snack before dinner anyway. So I came home and ate 5 pieces of dove caramel filled chocolates. Yes I'm hanging my head in shame.
Tomorrow I'm going to the gym on my own. It's bunko night and I can't drink, this sucks. I have to go on my own cause I'll be off before they are and bunko is at 6:45 so I'll do my work out at 5 and be on my way. I promise I will stick it out even if no one is around to hold me accountable. This man is not kidding about fixing the Jones'! When I met up with them for lunch I told Oz I hate him. I know 6 months from now I'll be building alters to him cause I'll feel stronger even if I'm still just as heavy, but today I just hate him.

No comments:

Post a Comment