Friday

The things one learns

I was going through my hotmail email account. I don't bother with it too often. Today I remembered why. Did you know that you can deepen your relationship with the Catholic church while learning how to have amazing orgasms?! I didn't either! I wonder if the deeper part in that statement refers to ahhhem...
So enough of that nonsense. We're at day 10 friends! Mike thinks I can't drink yet because I skipped a day of probiotic restore pills. I say he can suck my probiotics. I've had a week that calls for a round of Margaritas! So what comes after day 10 anyway? Apparently meal replacement shakes. Um... I'm not quite sure how that will work out. I told Mike that I will be extremely pissed off if at the end of this I'm heavier than when I started. Considering I'm 10 days in and 1.5 lb heavier it is definitely not setting my hopes too high. I keep trying to tell myself that in actuality I am building muscle. Whether or not that is a complete fabrication I'm going to continue with that idea. It makes me feel like less of a moron for letting mike buy into this. I'm sure it works for someone. Somewhere... but not me. Or as mike says the results are yet to be seen. One thing I've learned is that I don't like diets because they make me angry. They make me start hating the foods that I already love. When I'm told that I should eat salads and veggies and fruits and lean protein it makes me want to fry all of these! I know this isn't forever, we're doing this along side the weight watchers plan. Overall I know I have been making smarter choices and I commend myself for that. The urges to fry all of my food come and go and honestly I think they will always be there. I read in TIME this morning that you can't depend on willpower to help you lose weight. Willpower won't get you very far. Isn't that the truth. So if you can't depend on your own willpower who can you depend on? I think a nice dentist who will wire your jaw closed. Permanently.

No comments:

Post a Comment