Saturday

Creepy Creeper

This one goes out to my lovely lady of the city Kisha-Marie Jones!
So occasionally I get texts from Kisha while she is hopping from one adventure to the next. This girl knows how to live let me tell you! But being in the city, public transportation is almost always a smarter choice. Have you ever tried parking in down town anywhere?! Anyway the texts I get are sometimes regarding the creeps that she ends up sitting next to. I only rode the bus when I lived in Seattle a brief number of times. Enough to make me want to cry for my car. But on one of my trips I was also unfortunate enough to encounter the phenomenon of the empty seat... There is a nearly empty bus when you arrive at a stop. A passenger or two will board and even though there are seats as far as the eye can see, the one super creepy (or stinky) dude sits right next to you! Really dude? You could have the entire back row to yourself! Go stretch out! Or air out whatever his particular situation is. Sadly this happens to Kisha more often than she would appreciate.
Today I was that creeper. I was at the gym and after busting my chops I decided to shower. Yes you're all very welcome! So anyway I have an excuse for my creepy behavior and we'll get to it. The shower room was empty except for my unsuspecting victim. I got to my shower hung up my towel and turned on the water. The woman on the other side of that shower wall was likely wondering why on earth I would park my ass in the stall directly next to hers when every other shower was empty. Please lady don't flatter yourself. I'm not a creepy peeping tom and I would rather stare at my own naked body thank you very much! Some of the women that frequent the DAC (downtown athletics club) could rival skelletors mother. It's rather frightening to walk around in that locker room. All these decrepit old white ladies and the occasional Asian. Seriously I think I'm the only Mexican that belongs to that gym! There might be one or two that are locked away in the laundry room but as far as members go it's just me. Anyway, getting back to the point. They just love to walk around naked!! I don't know where to avert my eyes to. I'm not so much uncomfortable with the nakedness but they're just ewww.
The woman in the shower may not have given a damn that I was showering next to her. Or maybe she did. Regardless I had a reason. See there are 5 shower stalls. 1 and 2 have no doors, 4 and 5 have no water pressure. #3 is just right... It has a door and water pressure that probably is missing from 4 and 5. So whenever possible I go in that stall which is what I did today but I just had to laugh at myself for being THAT weirdo. I am not defending the creeps on the bus though. Thats just freaky.

1 comment:

  1. Teehee!!! Well I've turned down apartments because of suck-ass water pressure so I can totally get down with this. :) I love you!

    ReplyDelete