Tuesday

learning to fly

No I'm really not learning how to fly but I felt like I was tonight. And no I wasn't hitting the wacky tobacco either! It was gym night. I thought tonight would be the night when Zumba and I got even. I decided not to do the class tonight. We've been working out with one of Mike's coworkers, he's on a contract here for a few months and he's exactly what the Dr. ordered. He's a big health junkie. Well maybe thats not the right term. He was a military man and owned a gym for a number of years. His wife works in Vancouver with some sort of nutritional supplement company. Either way he knows what he's doing and he wants us to know what we're doing. He's been training us about 3 x a week but the DAC being the big fancy pants assholes they are want him to pay a ridiculous joining fee and he's not having it. So long story short I wasn't sure if tonight would be the last night we'd have access to him in the gym so I wanted to get a full routine down in case it was. We worked on back and shoulders tonight. Oh I felt the burn! I feel it still! I never realized I could get my heart pumping like that just from weight lifting! I guess it's what happens when you're doing it right! I had to flap my bat wings with weights in each hand as I did. Ugh... I'm too tired to even hold the laptop in my lap. Gonna cut and run! But before I do, I weighed in this morning. 229! Woot!! That's about 6.2 lbs less than I was 3 weeks ago. Thank you thank you couldn't have done it without you!

No comments:

Post a Comment