Saturday

stop eating the nuts!!

I woke up with some hardcore cramps.
Hello you bastardly visitor. I thought we ended our relationship 6 months of birth control ago! It does explain why I haven't been able to keep my grubby paws out of the bag of pistachios. I keep hearing Mike's voice in my head saying stop crunching in there! Yeah well eff you Mike Jones... with your unlimited supply of points... I had to tell him last night per the weight watchers site that he doesn't have to finish all his points so long as he's eating at least 29 a day. That bastard had over 29 left after we finished dinner! Why can't he just loan me some? I'd gladly loan him some of my belly roll. Well I guess he doesn't really need that trade. What do I have that he doesn't? That's a whole other conversation isn't it.
I took what I think was ibuprofen. I sure hope it was... I'm going cross eyed which is a good indication that I may have taken something else. At least I know nothing on the shelf of pills will kill me. If nothing else I'll just sleep the entire way up to Seattle in the back seat of that giant car we got. We rented a car. I reserved a full size, they were out of cars so they gave mike a Suburban. Well shit I won't complain.

No comments:

Post a Comment