Wednesday

Stumbled and fell face first

Into an open bag of Lays potato chips.
Because this ins't somewhere I only talk about the good things or funny things I do. I made dinner tonight. Followed a recipe from the WW site and it was alright. Shrimp with zucchini and grape tomatoes. 4 points a serving. I had two. Not bad, I didn't do much more snacking than a piece of chocolate during the day so I had points to use. I had a spinach salad with a little vinaigrette on the side. I felt about 80% satisfied. So what happened? I dunno... It started with a few innocent sunflower seeds. I stopped before it got too far. I got some carrots and some cucumber slices. Then I polished off the bag of sunflower seeds. Oh I'd call that a good 12 points. Next? The bag of Lays potato chips Mike left on the couch. I can't believe I finished that off too! I lost track of how many chips I ate. 15 chips is one serving. If there were 3 servings left that too is another 12 points. I felt disgusting after eating all that. And now? I'm starting to feel the munchies again. No I have not been smoking any weed I'm just insatiable tonight! *sigh* Tomorrow is another day.

No comments:

Post a Comment