Wednesday

Zuzu's magic shoes

Yesterday was weigh in day. So let's just get that out of the way. I got on the scale before Zumba in my chonis and sports bra and the scale read 233. So I didn't go up or down. I asked everyone plus the internet if one does in fact weigh less in the morning than at night and we all agree. Yes! So it is likely that I might have lost a pound or two but since mike has us going to the gym at night now I was weighing when I got to the gym. I've been holding out and trying not to purchase a scale for years. For a few reasons. One I'm fat and I don't need a reminder of it every time I go pee. Two... well I guess there was only the one reason!
I got into work yesterday and decided what the hell lets see what the scale at work has to say about me! I got on the scale and it read 232. Clothed and wearing my shoes. I needed some inspiration to get back on without my shoes. You know like if I got in and it was higher than 233 then I'd be like ok let me get my shoes off woo! But if it was less then I'd be like oh shit yeah lemme toss these bitches off and see how much I lost!! Before I climbed back on I let one of my coworkers on. She had just been to the dr so she was pretty confident in her weight. She get's on and it was like a pound different so I got back on without my shoes. Something horrible happened! The scale went UP. What the hell?! I got off and got back on again still 236. Ok don't panic Zuzu... I put my shoes back on and jumped back on. STILL 236. That was when I told the scale to go eff itself. It makes sense that it would be all messed up since we're weighing on carpet. But still. So my magic shoes and I went to work. Before I left the office I said ok let's see what the final number is. I jumped on the scale magic shoes and all. It read 198. I wish it wasn't lying to me. But I know better...

No comments:

Post a Comment