Saturday

Help Wanted

I need to hire someone to wash my hair and put deodorant on for me. Thanks to the work out I had on Thursday I have been unable to lift my arms beyond certain points. I guess it is proof that I did something? I don't know. What I do know is that I need some extra help around here and Mike would only take advantage of the situation. 
So I'm also in the market for a heart rate monitor. I was going bonkers last night with the monitors on the machines. While huffing and puffing the POS machine kept reading my heart rate at 34. When it changed it was only to jump to 300 then back down to 30. I guess If I hadn't gone off my crazy pills I wouldn't have cared as much as I did last night. I don't like that feeling. It was some sorta crazy lady rage.So I guess it's time to go back on. I thought I'd be ok to come off them because frankly I don't think they're having the same effect as before. Maybe it's time to try something new instead. C'est la vie
I'm exhausted... this week was long and hard. I hoped for a long three day weekend at home but the things I get wrapped into make me say meeeeh. I'll be back home tomorrow and I'll have Monday off yay! So goodbye for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment