Tuesday

Gotta see it to believe it!

What exactly must one see to believe? Well for starters the fact that Zuzu really has no rhythm! Like none! I went to the Zumba class tonight and good gravy... I really do march to the beat of my own drummer! While the instructor and the rest of the class were going left I was going right. I was just flopping around. If you've ever seen someone have a seizure imagine them doing so standing up and seizing. I equate it to a walrus in seizure. Just close your eyes. I'll wait. Really close them. Try to envision it. It's funny isn't it? Holy mother it was rough going. But I stuck it through. An hour and 16 activity points later, I stumbled out of there and into the locker room. Which leads me to things 2 and 3!
So #2: why in the holy mother effing hell why on earth is a gym offering food samples? Really? Cause last time I checked people went to the gym cause they're fat or they wanna stay not fat! I don't know what they were offering cause as one of those that falls into the "fat" category I didn't really need it. I dunno what the deal was but the manager was trying to push it on every ass that walked through that door.
And # 3: I lost 3lbs! WOOOT WOOT I'd do a happy dance if again see #1 haha! Fan-fricken-tabulous! Go me!

2 comments:

  1. Yeah Zu!! That's awesome!! And you had fun in Seattle too! Keep up the good work, even if you Zumba like a walrus at least you're out there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You make someones day brighter. People look forward to seeing you, the entertainment, the seizuring flopping walrus attempting to zumba! I love it! I would love to see it, but you know that's not happening anytime soon, if/when that happens, hopefully you'll be semi in rhythem, thus defeating the purpose of me watching for the seizuring walrus. 3 pounds!?!?!?! FUCK....I better catch up....and get a bike....that shits coming fast. I was thinking we would just finish the ride, but attach bicycle baskets to our bikes and throw sugar free candy at people....particularly ones that look like they should be eating ONLY sugar free candy. You get the tasstles, I get the horn, deal?

    ReplyDelete